NEW Parent Portal How-to VideosNew Student Trial Class
ATTENTION:Please also log in to our Parent Portal to request and make changes to your account. If you are requesting to drop, schedule a make-up or a trial class, please log on to do so. Just a reminder that all drop notifications must be submitted through parent portal and requires a 2 week notice. Log In to Parent Portal
Classes & Tumble Clinics
If you sign up for auto-draft during September you will receive a 10% discount. That discount will continue if your card remains on auto-draft.
Please see our current schedule here. View All Classes
To attend tumble clinics, we must have 5 members to hold a class and the member must be signed up by 9:00 p.m. Thursday night. < See More >
Our Schedule & Other News
2019 – 2020 Schedule
- Sept. 2: CLOSED for Labor Day
- Oct. 31: Halloween (no afternoon classes) visit parent portal to schedule a make up
- Nov. 27 – Dec. 1: CLOSED for Thanksgiving
- Dec. 22 – Jan 3: CLOSED for Christmas Break
- January 4: REOPEN
- April 10 – 12: CLOSED for Easter
- April 13 – 17: CLOSED for Classes (will hold Spring Break Camps)
- May 25: CLOSED for Memorial Day
- May 26 – 29: Olympic Ceremony*
- July 4 – 10: CLOSED for Independence Day
*Olympic Ceremony will be in May for Gold Medals*
We will be closed Monday Sept. 2nd for Labor day. We do not schedule make up classes for classes missed due to holidays.
If you still need to update your class for Fall, you need to drop your current class first through the Parent Portal and add the other one. < Keep Reading >
Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. If your tuition is not paid by the 10th, a $10.00 late fee will be added to your account. If your account is not up to date by the 15th of the month, your child will not be able to participate in class until the balance is paid. If late payments continue, you will be required to put a debit card on file.